Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Katrina: Salman and I are still very good friends


------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Question: In Mere Brother Ki Dulhan, you look like a chirpier version of your character in Zindagi Na Milegi Dobara...

Katrina Kaif: I will have to say there is absolutely no similarity between the two. In MBKD, I had to completely let my hair down because my role is a lot quirkier. She is completely mad at times. In fact, it took me a while to completely feel the madness, but I guess that's the challenge.



Question: Imran Khan says this is your best performance ever.

Katrina Kaif: I have to confess that Imran and I come from completely different schools of thought. I never thought he had a great opinion on anything. But, I think we learnt to appreciate each other's eccentricities.



Question: You are working with Salman after four years in Ek Tha Tiger. Are you nervous about spending so much more time with him?

Katrina Kaif: Well, it's been a while since we've worked together apart from a few cameos now and then. I can't deny my equation with him has changed. It does with everyone. But we are still very good friends and that's not changed.



Question: How do you manage to maintain a friendship despite so much being written about the two of you?

Katrina Kaif: You can't really be bothered by everything people write. When you are at a stage in life where you are doing well, I guess a lot will be written. Salman is at a place where he is working that much harder, so there is little time to think about much else.



Question: Is it true that you switch off your phone and cut-off from the world every time you have to shoot with Salman?

Katrina Kaif: Not at all! I have a life beyond this. I wake up, go to work, come back and hang out with friends. That won't change irrespective of whom I am working with.



Question: Why are you a part of cat-fights with everyone from Anushka to Kareena?

Katrina Kaif: I know scandals sell, but not at the cost of someone's work or reputation. I would be lying if I say these stories don't affect me. But I speak for myself when I say that I'm not agitated by competition. I don't know about the rest, but I know how to handle it.





Question: So you will be comfortable working with Anushka in your next film with SRK?

Katrina Kaif: Of course I will. Plus, Anushka is doing a great job and it would be great to work with her.



Question: You will be working with SRK for the first time too. Do you know him personally?

Katrina Kaif: We've met at a few award functions. That's all.



Question: A political party wanted you to endorse their work sometime back. Would you ever think of getting into politics?

Katrina Kaif: I will get involved in social work, but never in politics.

Source:- Mid-Day.com
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Share This

FREE RECHARGE REWARD BY FILLING AND SUBMITTING THIS FORM

labels

Followers

 

Bollywood Actresses Wallpapers News - Daily Updates. Copyright 2011 All Rights Reserved Disclaimer: This blog is for entertainment purposes only. Content may contain errors or inaccurate information, as it is based on gossip, news, rumors, and personal opinions. All images and videos that appear on this blog are copyright their respective owners. If you own the rights to any of the images and do not wish them to appear on this blog, contact us at katswallpapers[at]yahoo[dot]com and we will remove them immediately once we see copy right document...this theme was Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com